Lost PAN Card? Now download e-Pan
New Delhi: PAN card has become an essential document. Nowadays, PAN card has become mandatory for doing government to private work. Whether opening an account in a bank, taking credit card and debit card or filing ITR, PAN card is mandatory everywhere. In such a situation, if your PAN card is lost somewhere, then you will not have to worry. Now you can easily download your e-PAN card from the new website of Income Tax. Let us know the complete process of e-Pan Card Download.
1. First of all login to the Income Tax website https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal.
2. Now click on ‘Instant E PAN’.
3. Next, click on ‘New E PAN’.
4. Now you enter your PAN number.
5. If you do not remember your PAN number, then enter your Aadhaar number.
6. There are many terms and conditions given here, read them carefully then click on ‘Accept’.
7. Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number, write it.
8. Now ‘Confirm’ after reading the given details.
10. Now your PAN will be sent to your email id in PDF format.
11. From here you can download your ‘e-Pan’.
Note, if you do not remember your PAN number or you are confused then you can download e-PAN card with the help of your Aadhar card. But for this it is mandatory to have link of your PAN card and Aadhar card. If your PAN and Aadhaar are not linked then you will not be able to download e-PAN.